FULL TIME ROLE:
1. Worker Benefit Executive, who will outreach in worker communities to assist them in obtaining ESIC benefitsRemuneration: 15000-20000 CTC depending on skills and experience. Location: SII head office, Manesar. Preferable: Female candidate. Please apply in Hindi or English, in confidence to Safe in India at email@example.com. Your application should include a) Your full Bio data b) A covering letter stating why you would like to do this role and the skills you have to carry out each of the above listed tasks. If you do not already have the skills/experience required for some of these tasks, please state how you would compensate for that. c) Optional - Your current salary (approx) and remuneration expectations (approx.) d) Any other information you feel appropriate.
OTHER PART-TIME PAID/VOLUNTEER ROLES:
We are looking for passionate part-time assistance (depending on seniority, experience and delivery commitment, we will offer an honorarium) in the following areas. Location ideally Gurgoan/Manesar/Delhi though some of these roles can be done remotely.
1. Industrial Safety especially on Power Presses.
2. Indian Labour Laws, Factory Act and other laws relevant to our work.
3. Research/Surveys, data collection, data-analysis and presentation.
4. Digital Marketing/Social media/web-site management to improve our digital presence among various stakeholders including Hindi speaking workers.
5. Communication collateral for workers in Hindi/Oriya.
6. Management of contact with Investors in Indian auto-sector to push the safety agenda.
7. Training especially for Industrial workers (we need your soft training skills; we can provide content).
8. Senior contacts in government (ideally retired IAS, etc officers who now want to give back to the society)
9. Creating Audio-visual content eg. build a storyline with us, shoot content and create short videos.
10. SME factory experience and contacts in Gurgoan-Manesar especially in auto-sector manufacturing.
11. RTI (Right to Information) to obtain information from government departments.
12. Fund-Raising of donations from individuals/CSR (Indian passport holders only can donate to us). We do not pay commissions on donations received so CSR-agents need not contact us.
Should you be interested and wish to discuss any of these opportunities, please contact Co-Founder & CEO Safe-in-India Foundation, Sandeep Sachdeva, at or at in confidence.
We look forward to any assistance you can provide to help us help Indian workers better.